- Huddle's pricing is dependent on the inflexible bracket of user numbers into which your requirement happens to fall, meaning it’s likely that you will have some licenses that remain unused.
- To subscribe to Huddle you must commit to a 12-month contract.
- Starter – This entry-level plan starts at 10 users, with additional users sold in blocks of 5.
- Huddle – Available to a minimum of 15 users, this plan has more features and offers increased levels of storage but still limits the number of workspaces.
- Huddle Plus – Unlimited workspaces, custom branding and full featured, for a minimum of 20 users.
- Premier – This is the most comprehensive plan but starts at 100 users.
- Government and Public Sector - for public sector pricing please refer to the G-Cloud.
Huddle Comparison Calculator
Using Glasscubes as a low-cost alternative to Huddle will have an immediate and significant impact on your expenditure.
This is for two reasons:
Huddle is available in 5 plans:
The calculator below gives you an indication of private sector pricing. This limited approach to pricing means that you are likely to have to purchase user licenses that will remain unused.
Our Glasscubes/Huddle feature comparison chart.
Why Glasscubes is a fantastic Huddle alternative
Choose Glasscubes for More Customer Support
File Sharing, Collaboration, Project Management: Glasscubes v Huddle
Information accurate as of Q2 2018. Features and pricing subject to change without notice.
Try it yourself
Start your free 30 day trial now.
Full features, unlimited workspaces & telephone support.